Career Development Events
2015 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.
- 2/20/15: Ag Sales product information added to the rules page.
- 2/18/15: Milk Quality and Products rules link corrected. Ag Communication contest start time updated on Schedules page.
- 2/11/15: Horse Evaluation start time updated on Schedules page.
- 2/9/15: Animal Science Quiz Bowl rules updated. Several contest start times added to Schedules page.
- 2/6/15: Agriscience Fair, Nursery/Landscape and Floriculture rules and all contacts updated. CDE Award Breakfast and Scholarship information updated.
- 2/4/15: Soil and Water Conservation rules added.
- 2/3/15: Corrections made to Animal Science and Extemporaneous public speaking rules.
- 2/1/15: Electricity rules added to site.
- 1/31/15: 2015 CDE Guidelines and Resources and Schedules now available!