Career Development Events
2014 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for live results!
Be sure to follow the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources on Facebook and Twitter. Beginning at noon on April 26, we'll be posting results to this website as we get them and live Tweeting and Facebooking!
Facebook: Oklahoma State College of Ag Sciences and Natural Resources • Twitter: @osucasnr
Most recent updates
- 4/29/14: Sweepstakes winners posted and Rangeland individual winners list updated.
- 4/26/14: Results posted!
- 4/21/14: Updated guidelines for Nursery/Landscape. Please download the new file if you are competing in this contest. (Note: New file still indicates "Updated 2/1/2014"
- 4/15/14: Added scansheet for Ag Mechanics
- 4/12/14: Posted Horse Evaluation results
- 4/12/14: Added Results and Award Information page
- 4/11/14: Updated registration time for Poultry Evaluation (changed from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.)
- 4/8/14: Updated guidelines for Environment & Natural Resources. Please download the new file if you are competing in this contest. (Note: New file still indicates "Updated 2/1/2014")
- 3/31/14: Updated guidelines for Poultry Evaluation. Please download the new file if you are competing in this contest. (Note: New file still indicates "Updated 2/1/2014")
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.