Career Development Events
2016 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.
- 4/11/16: Schedules and locations updated with contest start times.
- 3/3/16: Food Science and Technology educational materials added.
- 2/23/16: Schedules and locations added.
- 2/22/16: Environmental and Natural Resources guidelines added.
- 2/15/16: Ag sales product information added.
- 2/1/16: Guidelines and resource materials and Contacts updated.
- 1/26/16: Look for 2016 guidelines and resource materials to be posted February 1!
- April 1, 2016: Online pre-registration opens for all events at JudgingCard.com
- April 5, 2016: Horse Evaluation pre-registration closes
- April 8, 2016: AgEd lesson plans due
- April 9, 2016: Horse Evaluation contest
- April 15, 2016: All other event pre-registration closes
- April 19, 2016: Agriscience Fair abstracts due
- April 22-23, 2016: State FFA Career Development Events