Career Development Events
2014 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
Most recent updates
- 4/15/14: Scansheet added for Ag Mechanics
- 4/12/14: Horse Evaluation results posted
- 4/12/14: Results and Award Information page added
- 4/11/14: Updated registration time for Poultry Evaluation (changed from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.)
- 4/8/14: Updated guidelines for Environment & Natural Resources. Please download the new file if you are competing in this contest.
- 3/31/14: Updated guidelines for Poultry Evaluation. Please download the new file if you are competing in this contest.
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.