Career Development Events
2017 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.
- 2/20/17: Ag Sales product information updated
- 2/15/17: Schedules and Agriscience rules updated.
- 2/1/17: Schedules and locations to be posted soon.
- 2/1/17: Guidelines and resource materials and Contacts updated.
- 1/30/17: Look for 2017 guidelines and resource materials to be posted February 1!
- April 1, 2017: Online pre-registration opens for all events at JudgingCard.com
- April 3, 2017: Agriscience Fair abstracts due
- April 4, 2017: Horse Evaluation pre-registration closes
- April 7, 2017: AgEd CDE lesson plans due
- April 8, 2017: Horse Evaluation contest
- April 15, 2017: All other event pre-registration closes
- April 17, 2017: Employment Skills CDE early submission due by 8 a.m.
- April 28-29, 2017: OSU State FFA Interscholastics