Career Development Events
2015 Oklahoma State FFA Career Development Events
Career development events held during the State FFA Interscholastic competition at OSU are planned and conducted to motivate students to learn more about the industry of agriculture, including its many careers. Each state event is designed to assess student knowledge and skills in a particular subject area and to recognize students who demonstrate outstanding achievement.
Career development events are intended to reflect a portion of the curricula that is taught in secondary agricultural education courses throughout the state. Therefore, career development events may be used as motivational tools to encourage student learning.
If you have any questions about the contests or need assistance, contact the General OSU CDE Superintendents.
- 4/27/15: Sweepstakes award winners posted. Floriculture and Poultry results updated.
- 4/25/15: Results page now live
- 4/21/15: Electricity rules and locations updated.
- 4/20/15: Scansheets for Electricity, Environment and Natural resources and Soil and Water Conservation updated on schedules page.
- 4/18/15: AGED CDE finalists announced. Electricity locations updated on schedules page.
- 4/2/15: Food Science CDE overview video added to rules page.
- 3/31/15: General CDE updated on rules page. Ag Comm superintendent phone number updated and Farm Business Management Superintendent updated on contacts page.
- 3/21/15: Ag Communications resources added on rules page.
- 3/9/15: Food Science resources added to rules page.
- 3/6/15: Ag Mechanics rules updated.
- 2/20/15: Ag Sales product information added to the rules page.
- 2/18/15: Milk Quality and Products rules link corrected. Ag Communication contest start time updated on schedules page.
- 2/11/15: Horse Evaluation start time updated on schedules page.
- 2/9/15: Animal Science Quiz Bowl rules updated. Several contest start times added to schedules page.
- 2/6/15: Agriscience Fair, Nursery/Landscape and Floriculture rules and all contacts updated. CDE Award Breakfast and Scholarship information updated.
- 2/4/15: Soil and Water Conservation rules added.
- 2/3/15: Corrections made to Animal Science and Extemporaneous public speaking rules.
- 2/1/15: Electricity rules added to site.
- 1/31/15: 2015 CDE Guidelines and Resources and schedules now available!